FNG says Hi!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hell let him dream it was your sister, id be more worried about which brother it was:D

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Heinz: A Suzuki GS1000S Superbike,and a Kawasaki GPz 750 in the Supersport class. I also raced a Yamaha RZ 350 and Honda 750 Intercepter in endurance races (not my bikes). This was in the '80's, just before it got too damned expensive...

Now if I can just figure out how to use all the bells and whistles in this forum...

JL

Nice! Me and my old man are into the Jap stuff too. Into anything with 2 wheels really though. He used to race a Honda CB 450 and a BSA Rocket 3.

We have built 2 Honda CB 450s with a spare waiting to be built.

Dont worry about Lucky he doesnt have much of a clue about bikes:lol:

"baaah baah"? Naw...yer girlfriend ain't my type. And I don't think it was your brother, but hey, who can tell, what with the lads wearing dresses and the lassies havin' more body hair than their tv canine namesake...;)

So, Heinz, are you plannin' on doing any racing? Ya gotta track nearby? I worked as a mechanic for a few years and fixed up a few bikes myself. I've ridden a lot of bikes but only a dozen or so Brit bikes...no BSA Rockets, tho. Before my time...

JL

Tell me buzzart have you ridden a seca 750 and before you go puttin my buddy lucky down... watch out his skirts swing high with rocks in the pockets, i raced alot of rd bikes for few years, been scared to death on a mach 3 triple......oh sorry before yore time. man that was ages ago they had wooden wheels then:lol: :lol:

wilbur 1,

I test-rode a Seca 750 the first year they came out('82?) Nice bike, but my '80 KZ750 (Yosh 850 big bore kit, 29mm smoothbores, and Yosh header)would eat it alive. Plus, I wasn't used to the handling effects of the shaft drive.

Man, I LOVE ring-dings! the slickest thing I ever rode was a TZ250. My first streetbike was an old Kaw Mach IV 750. 80+ mph wheelies...my parents hated it (I was 17) :) I rode a lot of the RD/RZ 350 LCs, and would have bought one, but I was working in a Suzuki shop. If you like 2-strokes, you would have loved the Suzuki RG500. Change the jets and gut out the silencers, and you had a GP bike! Alas, by the time I could afford one, they wuz gone...Still, at least I got to ride them once in a while.

We Canucks were lucky to catch the last hurrah of the oil-burners. I knew two guys who would buy old RZ350s, and take'em down to Daytona Bike Week. With the high exchange rate, they could sell them to drooling Yanks and make enough profit to pay for the whole party :) They'd drive back home with their pals in the van.

Oh, I ain't too worried about Lucky. Those canny Scotchmen can tell when someone's just takin' the pesh outa' them...

JL

Wow ! Here I am ready to welcome the new kid on the block (Buzzard)
and I got to get in between a donneybrook 'tween him and mah man Lucky.

Think I'll go out and come back in.... Maybe you'll both cool off...

Charles

Aww, I didn't come here to fight...Lucky and me are just playing grabass :)

Anyway, glad to meet you and all the others who dropped in to say hi.

JL

I ain't playing grabass with nae man ye tw*t...only play that with women and grabt.....well, you know...:lol: :lol:
If you like to grab mens *sses, feel free to do so, I'll still respect you and a friend....but you ain't gonnae grab mine...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back