Focke Wulf Ta-154A-1 Decals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne, I got the decals you sent, and they are exactly what I needed, and will round out what Airframes sends me perfectly. Thanks much to both of you. :D

I'll post up a couple of pics of the model when it's finished, but they will be longer range so you can see the decals, but not so much the little screw ups all over the poor plane. :toothy5:

Airframes, the decals arrived. They are perfect. The plane should at least look like it should, even without the tiny detail decals. Thanks again. :thumbup:

I just put a few of those decals on, along with German crosses I found that would work, and it really changes the look of the model. I'm always amazed at how much difference just putting decals on makes in the looks of whatever aircraft I'm working on. There may even be a chance of the decals covering a world of sins. :evil5: :D

Guys, I'm having a heck of a time. I found the decal sheet I thought was lost, but fear not, if you hadn't sent me those numbers, I would still be screwed. It seems that the decal sheet is just old enough that the originals come off in several pieces, if you know what I mean. I thought I'd try the tiny decals, like "'Auchtung", or what ever, and they WILL come off without disintegrating. Oh, but that's not all, now I'm fumbling around with the little ones, and have managed to break off four antenae in the process. Frustrating. :banghead: I'll get there though, one way or another. :rolleyes: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back