Feb 2, 2023 #21 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done so far!
Feb 17, 2023 Thread starter #22 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Started on the wings. The machine guns keep falling off. I will end up gluing it. Attachments IMG_20230217_092321.jpg 1 MB · Views: 68 IMG_20230217_092709.jpg 1.1 MB · Views: 75 IMG_20230217_092625.jpg 1.2 MB · Views: 68
Feb 17, 2023 #23 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,326 38,865 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Feb 17, 2023 #24 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra I love these little wooden kits, I think there very clever in design.
Feb 17, 2023 Thread starter #25 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Vic Balshaw said: I love these little wooden kits, I think there very clever in design. Click to expand... I worked a couple in the past. The ones made now are good. This has been the best one so far.
Vic Balshaw said: I love these little wooden kits, I think there very clever in design. Click to expand... I worked a couple in the past. The ones made now are good. This has been the best one so far.
Feb 24, 2023 #26 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Looks good so far!