Foto Fest 2016 Mk. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_0415.JPG

Your intrepid air show reporter crawled out of bed yesterday morning after 3 hours of sleep to head down the road to CFB Trenton for the Quinte International Air Show. I had been at my niece's wedding and had promised Mother Superior I would not whine about not going to the show on Saturday and I would not sit at the table staring at my watch suggesting it was time to head home.

Well, it was worth the lack of sleep. It is going to take something totally out of this world to beat this show in this neck of the woods.

The only negative is that the F-22 Raptor got half way through it's display and something broke and they bugged out for as of yet parts unknown to me although I suspect an A.F. base somewhere in the USA.

Here is a teaser from yesterday and I will eventually get around to more from Trenton but I still have a few from Borden, St Thomas and Hamilton before I return to this show.

Next up for me will be Geneseo New York in a couple of weeks. I will be hooking up with Jason for this one and I am lead to believe I will be seeing a F.W. 190 off of the grass strip so that should be pretty gosh darned cool.

Cheers,

jeff

Good one Jeff, and looking forward to more airshow pics - I think you must 'do' more shows than the 'ed Arrows' !

Good one Jeff, and looking forward to more airshow pics - I think you must 'do' more shows than the 'ed Arrows' !
Perhaps I do and funny you should mention them, I wore my Red Arrows cap to Trenton and a 436 Sqdn Herc jockey asked me if he could have it.I told him for a ride in his J model he could have everything I was wearing!!!!! Needless to say I was ground bound.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back