Foto Fest 2017 Mk. III (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_0004.JPG

Another Guelph based aircraft she is registered as C-FNOR which is quite fitting given the C/S she carries.

Cheers,
Jeff

4K5A8297.JPG

Waited till my last show of the year to see this and man o man was she worth the wait. This is of course the 2017 RCAF demo CF-18 and it is without a doubt the nicest looking out of all the demo bird paint schemes, IMHO. Photos do not do it justice and combined with possibly the best weather I have ever experienced at a show, she was worth the price of admission all on her own. Today's show (24Sep) will be the final one for this version of the demo bird I wonder how long till they strip her down.

Cheers,

Jeff

That is a great shot and Paint Scheme.

In fact Jeff I would love a larger shot of that one if you would be so kind....chance of that?
Chance of that is 100%.

Anyone who would like a larger resolution copy of this picture, or any picture I add, all you need to do is send me an private message with your e mail and I will send you the highest resolution shot that I can. Please make sure you add a title that references the picture ie: CF-18 so I know which photo(s) you would like.

Cheers,

Jeff

who knows, I may even include a photo of this demo bird flying formation with a deHavilland Vampire but make sure you say yes please. :pilotsalute:

Last edited:
Jeff, I have deleted your e-mail address. The public posting of a such one is the best way for getting more of spam at your e-mail box. I suggest using of the Conversation ( Private Message ) system here for sending such data.

A note for other members, please use the PM system for getting mixed up with Jeff for his e-mail address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back