Future/Pledge. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LPS-1 is actually much better for ignition systems and also is great for reducing the "scratchiness" in volume control potentiometers.

You don't mention whether you are stripping enamel or acrylic.
Enamel: any caustic-type oven cleaner - Brake Fluid - Castrol Purple Power You need about a 24 hr soak and then a tooth brush
Acrylic: Dettol antiseptic - ammonia solutions (Windex ammonia) - Isopropyl alcohol
It took both the Future and the paint off of my canopies as well as my old paint mule.

Airframes:
Good morning. You mentioned "... good dispersal agent for cats." What do you mean? We have a cat that thinks every piece of furniture is his to play, scratch & sleep. Do you spray it full strength on furniture or anything else? I would think it would do more harm than good on whatever fabrics beings sprayed, to say nothing of the lingering smell. Suggestions?

More of a joke than anything else, but a few years ago, when using some WD40, a local cat sniffed the sprayed area, and ran off rapidly !
A neighbour told me that ctas don't like the smell, so maybe it works !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back