Fw190 A-3

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice work there Keith, there's a definite and noticeable improvement in your modelling. Not long before you start attempting some more 'testing' areas. That was a good description of the control surfaces from Joe (Sweb), if you think it will help, let me know, and I'll do a drawing of the main features of aircraft controls, and how they operate. Sometimes, understanding how things work, and why they are there in the first place, can help you understand what you are building, and get things right - especially when you start doing conversions or modifications.

its just to start digging..hehe
the only problem is that darn forrest that has grown over them the last 60 years.. i have tried to dig there and only got 10cm down and hit roots .. :( one would need a bulldozer..hehe

and keep up the good work on the models and looking forward to see more of your builds :) and you have airframes and all the other nice guys in here to help you out. i have learned a lot of cool modellingtips on this site :)

Thanks Terry and Junkers88A1

Nice work there Keith, there's a definite and noticeable improvement in your modelling. Not long before you start attempting some more 'testing' areas. That was a good description of the control surfaces from Joe (Sweb), if you think it will help, let me know, and I'll do a drawing of the main features of aircraft controls, and how they operate. Sometimes, understanding how things work, and why they are there in the first place, can help you understand what you are building, and get things right - especially when you start doing conversions or modifications.

That would be very helpfull Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back