Fw190 Leopard Spot Camouflage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks mate! Hungary for now - work situ dosen't look too positive in Ireland at all. (Here neither, but atleast we get good weather!) :)

Why dont you split the 84 in more manageable part and then e mail it? You could use winrar

Good idea, but with my limited computer skills, and the frequent delays I seem to experience with 'hotmail', I'd probably turn the existing PDF into an non-existent sine wave somewhere in cyber space !!
I (sort of) know what I'm doing copying to CD (he said, hopefully!), and can also include a number of other books and photos at the same time. Better the Devil you know, and all that !

Just out of curiousity, didn't the "Uhu" sport a similiar camouflage job?

The He219 at the NASM still has it's original camo, found during a restoration...but the colors were RLM 75 for the main color and the borders (outlines?) were RLM 76, though there's been arguments that the outlines were RLM 84...very similiar to that scheme on the Fw190 picture at the start of the thread.

Anyway, when I saw that Fw190, this is what came to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back