GB-38 1/48th Ju88A-1 - Axis A/C

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No problem Paul, thanks for your efforts, they are always welcome and useful.
Notice the errors in the profile - only the spinner tips were yellow, the rear gun mount should be the earlier, 'flush' type, and there should be blanked-off gun ports on the side of the rear canopy.

No problem Paul, thanks for your efforts, they are always welcome and useful.
Notice the errors in the profile - only the spinner tips were yellow, the rear gun mount should be the earlier, 'flush' type, and there should be blanked-off gun ports on the side of the rear canopy.

Honestly I never noticed till you said something on the profile. I was more interesting in the photo due to the angle from the other two. Good eye. I suppose if I built a model I would notice more of that stuff.

I should be able to make a start on this within the next couple of days. Hoping to get the Heinkel finished by tonight, and possibly the Spitfire too., and I'll be working on the Ju88 between short sessions on the two resin Andover kits for 46 Squadron.

The Ju 88 was a very important aircraft for the Luftwaffe and you are just the one to do this project. Very interesting read and history. Looking forward to this build.

Thanks very much chaps.
I haven't had much time for modelling over these last few weeks, but I might be able to make a start on this one soon, although it's unlikely I'll get it finished by the deadline.
Got to get the models done for 46 Sqn Assoc, so I'll be trying to fit this in as and when possible,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back