GB 43 Ends December 1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
I'm a bit late with the bell for the final lap here but this is a reminder to those who have not yet finished with their projects that the end date for GB 43 is this coming Sunday, December 1. As always, we can extend the build by one or two weeks if you need the time and can commit to trying hard to finish your build. Respond here if that's the case but if we don't here from anyone, we'll close it as scheduled and begin the judging.

I have already declared that there is no hope for me finishing my Mosquito in the next 3 weeks, though I will continue to plug away at it. Olaf has also withdrawn his He51 and we wish him a speedy recovery. Others with outstanding entries are:

Tim for his Bf 110 - long way to go
Alan for his Mk I Spitfire - almost there
Jan's Rata - could be close
Bill - your Mk XIV Spit is done. You just need to post your Finished pics
Sergio seems to have gone AWOL and has made little progress on his Rata and Mustang

Let's hear from you guys!

Hello partners
I have disappeared completely due to running out of internet service, a truck started wiring the fixed network and until I was able to contract with another company the internet service I could not connect.
This company while the technician arrives to connect the internet via satellite, (since by fixed network or cable until 2024 I will not be operational where I reside), they have left me a Wi-Fi USB to connect from the mobile, but I have very limited navigation, because what I am checking and the uploads of photos to the server that I have fail me but I will try to upload them to the forum directly after reducing them of size myself.

I hope I can stay here longer from here on out.
To forgive myself but in Spain, living in the countryside is returning to the 70s in terms of communication and connectivity.

Good to have you back and too bad this caused you to miss the GB. Glad you entered GB44 though and hopefully we'll see the whole build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back