*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 43 Aces Aircraft of All Eras***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Christmas Eve is upon us, on behalf of the Judges, wishing you ALL a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

On to our final results for the year....Finished entries this time around was again 9, 7 judged entries and 2 Non Competing Judges.
I would have thought an Aces GB would have attracted more entries, alas it wasn't to be…..

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

No Entries this time around.

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

1st Place : VanDee : John for his 1/48 Mitsubishi A6M2a Type 11 Zero
2nd Place : Jock Tamson : Greg for his 1/72 Hellcat
3rd Place : Rochie : Karl for his 1/48 Spitfire Mk.XIV

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

1st Place : Fubar57 : George for his 1/48 P-51D Mustang
2nd Place : Bustedwing : Graham 1/72 Ju87G Stuka
3rd Place : N4521U : Bill for his 1/72 Spitfire Mk.XIV

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to John and George for their Winning entries in each of the 2 categories, and also to the other members for their placings and entries.

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience….

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!
We really need some additional Participants to grow these Group builds….
We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!
A BIG Thanks to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Thanks to the judges and George for that MOST EXCELLENT P-51. Also thanks to
all the folks here who have given me help and advice on my project and how to
"operate" through these new muddled waters. Most interesting forum you have here!- John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back