GB-45 1/48 Spitfire Mk.Vb - BoB/Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That is sharp looking, Sergio. Drilling out those holes in the rear bulkhead is fun.... NOT! I, like Gro, have never seen an SAAS marked Spit.

Thank you all for commenting and pointing out those errors that I already said I have to rectify, it is good that you have another point of view to improve.

in this life things never come alone, now that I only work part-time, that the land is clean and the garden is ready I have no more time than modeling, because it happens to me that I have to look for another house since where I currently live for rent It has a structural problem and it is sinking into the ground. To top it off, the apartment we had rented, the tenant is leaving, so we are going to sell it to buy a house for us. It is closed so as not to have any more spending, as the Catalan government collapsed in mid-March, now it does not have the resources to open certain departments of the Catalan government, unless Spain again gives it liquidity and can again reopen these estates.
A shame the region of Spain that pays the most tax and the one with the least resources allocated to population issues, all to companies and politicians ...

Well, since I am very low in morale, I have done very little in the plastic since I do not want the paint to be bad at least since the rest is not a good thing, as they always say there are no bad models there, bad modelers ...

to the model, perform the masking taking out the outline of different photos and the instructions, place it all to see that it fits well...

44.jpg
45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

done this I removed everything already numbered and printed it in black

49.jpg

50.jpg

When I dry the paint I put the first part of the masking on. To start painting I decided on dark green, they always say to start with the lightest but when masked it is indifferent which one to paint first.
to make something more colorful and simulate more the wear of the paint with the Ak-interactive (real color) Israeli sand color, I gave the background.

51.jpg
52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

The photos of the rest of the painting process I will put a little later if I am in the mood this afternoon I will just paint the plane and seal it to place the decals

thank you very much comrades and friends george and andy, you always have those words of encouragement in these hard times, thank you from the bottom of my heart

Let's go with the plane-shaped plastic stumble...

I bring you the photos of the almost finished process of the top paint, the two colors are almost 110% finished, it remains to integrate some color or make some increase in color intensity but almost done, For the first color I have made a short report to show how a fellow from another forum who is learning to paint with an airbrush wants to know how I paint it and take advantage of this plane to explain it.

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

56.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

67.jpg
68.jpg