GB-45 1/48 Spitfire Mk.Vb - BoB/Foreign Service (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks boys.

Today with the theme of taking 3 days of confinement at home due to the 19 covid pandemic (I had asked for vacations to go to another province to see and enjoy the holidays and to be postponed), because I have put on my models I have given them a I review the plane, it is almost to close the fuselage

09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg
15.jpg

thanks to everyone ...
but hey, I don't know what route this will take !!! throw it away and get an MKVb from another company and follow the project ...
16.jpg

It is that even the wings I have to stick them fixing every nothing so that it looks good.

17.jpg

Good news ... I have removed the entire interior (seat and IP), and I have placed the plane on the outside of the stove which is at about 56º C / 132.8F controlling it so that it does not soften excessively and I made a mold in 1mm brass the way it should have according to the interior of eduard, and I have let it cool little by little and I have managed to make it fit, now because I am reassembling the interior again, but well it will not be as it was before .... then I upload the photos

the photos of the fuselage already modified
18.jpg

19.jpg

The edges of the wings have cost me a lot to fit well, even so they are a little separated ...
20.jpg

21.jpg
22.jpg

on the spoilers they bring some marks of the ejectors of the machine, which I have prepared to see if I eliminate them

23.jpg

24.jpg

thanks to all but I still have a lot of problems to the hotra to follow the assembly, the wing and fuselage engagement is horrendous

25.jpg

this to leave the dihedral of the wing and the socket more or less well, later (that is to say today), I will do the other side ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back