*** GB 54 “ Pacific Theatre ” – Winners - JUDGED COMPETITION *** (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
The judging of votes for Group Build 54 are now completed and presented below,

The Winners for the latest Group Build are,

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

We had a Single Entry in this Section of the Group Build, with Greg battling it out….with himself..:)

1st​ Place goes to Jock Tamson : Greg for his 1/72 Blenheim Mk.1

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY. 4 Entries completed in this category.

1st Place in this Category goes to Donivanp : Don with his 1/48 TBD-1 Devastator (1)

2nd Place in this Category goes to Donivanp : Don with his 1/48 TBD-1 Devastator (2)

3rd Place in this Category also goes to Rochie : Karl with his 1/48 P-47D Thunderbolt II

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY. 5 Entries again in this Section

1st Place in this Category goes to le_steph40 : Steph for his 1/48 P-40F/L

2nd​ Place in this Category goes to Fubar57 : George for his 1/48 Ki-84 Hayate

3rd​ Place in this Category goes to N4521U : Bill 1/48 SBD-3

So…CONGRATULATIONS go to JOCK , DON , STEPH for their First Place Entries in their respective categories

and also to the second and Third place getters.

A BIG Thankyou to all who found the time to participate in this Build, well done.

We appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project.

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!

We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN !

Thanks…The Judging Panel.

Last edited:
Congrats to Greg, Don and Steph. Well done all and thank you judges. A very nice turnout and hoping to see more entrants in the future

Well done to all, and congrats to the winners, second and third placed entries.
Keep it up chaps, and let's see more in coming GB's ( said he who hasn't been at "the bench" for 15 months !! ).

All well deserved. Congrats, especially Don on the double win. Here's hoping GB55 eventually has more entrees. Would be great to get to the 20s for GB56! Come on guys. Don't be shy. Enter, regardless.of your 'perceived' skill level.

I don't feel bad atall behind the other two.
They're great builds........
Congrats to all who built, and the judges for taking the time......

Judges dancing for wisdom of their votes. It was hard fore me to choose let alone judge.

1665604164854.png

Thank you and congratulations to all who participated. There were some really beautiful kits accomplished in this build.

Congratulations to all of the winners! I will need to take a closer look as I missed that group build.
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back