GB 57 question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Like when have I ever done more, oh never mind 😇

Also been looking at US Spitfire V or XI or Me 410B in UK or Russian. Kittyhawk also on the shot list. AAAHHHHH I'M SO CONFUSED
558350-30445-86-720.jpg

This one?? Actually a better choice than the Mustang IMO. But then again it probably will be 'one-of'.

Like when have I ever done more, oh never mind 😇

Also been looking at US Spitfire V or XI or Me 410B in UK or Russian. Kittyhawk also on the shot list. AAAHHHHH I'M SO CONFUSED
And some Hurricanes Yugoslavia and Dutch and F4U and Hellcats, Turkis Fw190 or British Fw190's WHAT TO DO, OH WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Would aircraft from those air forces count? It happened during WW II but yet not part of WW II.
I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Why do you need a local conflict during WWII? Peru and Equador were on the site of the Allies in the war. They didn't participate actively, but they were not neutral and even declared war on Germany in 1945. Sweden was neutral, but a Swedish J9 could be build for this GB, I guess. If one wants to build a Peruvian NA-50, that shouldn't be impossible. The real problem is where to find such a model.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am thinking about one of the Fw 190 Aa-3s.View attachment 703811
View attachment 703812

But I suppose the 1/72 Zvezda would fit the shelving better? and it matches your images.

starfar_190529_5cee27ba1135b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back