GB 58 night fighters (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You struck lucky George. Re PayPal, you should get yourself an account, makes shopping on line so much easier and you have security. Like George I have used it for a number of years and often not bother purchasing from a company unless they have PayPal, particularly when ordering from off shore. :D
Who knew? It turns out my wife has a Pay Pal account! I need to start paying more attention to the finances I guess?

I have a separate bank account that I use only for transferring funds to PayPal and never put more than 100$ into it; just in case PayPal gets hacked
I probably need to do that as well. I have multiple banking institutions and numerous sub accounts scattered (don't ask), I can associate one of the lower amount accounts and create, as you have, a 'hack' buffer. Thanks for the advice.

You struck lucky George. Re PayPal, you should get yourself an account, makes shopping on line so much easier and you have security. Like George I have used it for a number of years and often not bother purchasing from a company unless they have PayPal, particularly when ordering from off shore. :D
Yeah, what he said! Been using it for Twenty years buying and selling. Makes things smooth as that last cra, oops sorry!😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back