GB-62 1/48 Spitfire HF Mk.VIII - Spitfires

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beauty. Don't miss building the wheel wells
Yeah more work than necessary I think.

Well, have assembled the extended wing assembly now that all them bits inside the wing are done...

10_Wings Assembled_5403.jpg
11_Wings Assembled_5401.jpg

Thanks Guys. Time has been at a premium of late....and decided I am not going to try for 2 or 3 separate builds, going to run a second bird in the background of this build so if I don't get where I want i dont have the frustration of leaving a GB entry not finished..but can continue later..
So having said that I am working on a Mk.XVI clipped wing Spitty of Polish 308 Squadron in parallel.
So over the past few days been chipping away at both sets of wings..doing mostly identical things....
So, GB Spitty radiators assembled, painted and fitted, Cannons done and attached too

12_Radiators_5405.jpg
13_Radiators_5407.jpg
14_Raditors fitted_5434.jpg
15_Wing Cannons_5437.jpg

and the Mk.XVI wings to the same point with added bomb racks...does save on a lot of repetitive detail and pics to save a bit of time...

Guess I am also learning some of the subtle differences between some Spitfire Marks.....cannon positions and bulges armaments.
Must say well done to Eduard on that.

16_MK.XVI Wings_5439.jpg
17_Mk.XVI Wings_5441.jpg
18_Wing Sets_5443.jpg
19_Wing Sets_5445.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back