GB-70 1/32 Bf109E-4 - WWII Spanish Civil War to Fall of France

:thumbright:
 
Looking good 👍 I've heard mixed reports about this older Eduard kit so am interested to see how you progress. 1/32 Emils aren't as widely available as the later models for some reason.
 
Nice - and fast! - Wayne
 
Looking good 👍 I've heard mixed reports about this older Eduard kit so am interested to see how you progress. 1/32 Emils aren't as widely available as the later models for some reason.

While this kit is pretty reaonable I have to say I definitely prefer the Dragon/Cyber Hobby 109 it is a far better kit and better build.
 
Ok, moving on...Upper gun cover fiited and Exhausts assembled and fitted too.

19Cowl cover_0464.jpg
20_Cowl Cover_0469.jpg
21_Exhausts done_E0491.jpg
22_Exhausts fitted_E0493.jpg
 
Good stuff Wayne.
 
Thanks Guys, Cowl in place Wing assembly too...

23_Cowl fitted_0470.jpg
24_Cowl fitted_E0718.jpg
25_Cowl and Intake_E0720.jpg
26_Wing Assembly_E0281.jpg
27_Wings Assembled_E0745.jpg
 
:thumbright:
 
Thanks Guys, slats Flaps, Ailerons Tail bits on too...

31_Flaps Aileron and Slats _E0772.jpg
32_Flaps Slats Ailerons_E0773.jpg
33_Tail Planes_E0805.jpg
34_tail struts_E0811.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back