As always exceptional build quality. The Eduard looks like it was a bit better for a build than the Dragon/Cyber Hobby but I'll have to try it later. Lovely work as always.
Thanks Guys, some paint done, a first splash of the RLM 65 Lt. Blue over the wings and portions of the Fuselage and lower surfaces to get moving along.
Now in this next sequence I pulled a Clanger with the Canopy, I decided to Close this one up.....there are 2 centre canopy sections.....and I used the wrong one....Grrrrr
I didn't pick up on my error until I had glued the canopy sections in place and masked the sections.....not long after an alarm bell started ringing in my head that something wasn't right, but it took me a short while to see what was wrong. The E canopy does not have a centre frame...! Pic 1
So after a few choice words at myself, out came the thin fine razor saw and the careful cutting between the vertical sections and then along the canopy sill until I could remove it. Put the correct one in place, Pic 2 re masked it and back to some more paint over the canopy to get moving along again....
You can then see my Pastel marks for the wing Camo for the RLM70 Black Green.....next step..!