GB 70 Start

I might try. Not sure yet.
Main options being considered - a Henschel Hs 123 (either SCW or Fall Gelb), or an Irish Air Corps Anson (either in pre-war scheme, or camouflaged). Leaning towards the Annie.
 
For this GB
katiuska00013rh.jpg
9788497813280.jpeg.png
 
I have identified a possible candidate! 1/48 Gloucester Gladiator by Roden. It has the option to build it with skis as a Finnish or Swedish version. Theres also the standard version with wheels FAA from the Battle for Norway. Only problem is rigging 😬
 
I have identified a possible candidate! 1/48 Gloucester Gladiator by Roden. It has the option to build it with skis as a Finnish or Swedish version. Theres also the standard version with wheels FAA from the Battle for Norway. Only problem is rigging 😬
Rigging is not the only problem.


And it's GLOSTER, not Gloucester.:)
 
Rigging is not the only problem.


And it's GLOSTER, not Gloucester.:)
Hmmmm 🤔 having visited your build perhaps a rethink is in order! An omen in the fact that I got the name wrong is trying to tell me something 😆

Cheers Greg 👍
 
I have a question. I have an IL-16 that I started in 2020 on GB-43 (if I remember correctly), which I didn't finish. Well, my daughter's beloved cat knocked over the box it was stored in, and I've started repairing it. Since it's from this period, could I post it here?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back