le_steph40
Chief Master Sergeant
Hello,
Nobody to start GB 70 - Start of WWII Spanish Civil War to Fall of France ?
Nobody to start GB 70 - Start of WWII Spanish Civil War to Fall of France ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm toying with another go. I've got a Wingsy kit 109 and an AMG 109.Hello,
Nobody to start GB 70 - Start of WWII Spanish Civil War to Fall of France ?![]()
Rigging is not the only problem.I have identified a possible candidate! 1/48 Gloucester Gladiator by Roden. It has the option to build it with skis as a Finnish or Swedish version. Theres also the standard version with wheels FAA from the Battle for Norway. Only problem is rigging![]()
HmmmmRigging is not the only problem.
**** DONE: GB-45 1/48 Gloster Gladiator - BoB/Foreign Service
Username: Crimea River First name: Andy Category: Judge ā Non competing Scale: 1/48 Manufacturer: Roden Model Type: Gloster Gladiator Mk. II Aftermarket Add-ons: None. Scratchbuilding parts and decals The subject of this build will be Gloster Gladiator #433, a uniquely painted aircraft that was...ww2aircraft.net
And it's GLOSTER, not Gloucester.![]()
I think the name change is an improvement.Hmmmmhaving visited your build perhaps a rethink is in order! An omen in the fact that I got the name wrong is trying to tell me something
Cheers Greg![]()