GeeDee's Birthday 22 Mar

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi guys

Wow, what a welcome when I logged in just now....you guys are the absolute best !. I feel humbled !!

Had a pretty quiet day today. Watched two DVD's I brought yesterday when I drove upto Duxford for a looksee as all the hangars where open for the first time this year. Only took 256 piccies...am i coming down with something ?. I'm using my very old, emergency standby computer (I brought it second hand back in 2000 when I moved to Cyprus !) as my new pc (6 months old) has been returned for repair under warranty as it keeps giving me the blue screen if death and then even the main power switch went t*ts up, so I cant transfer the piccies I took just yet from the camera.

The two DVD's are the Flying Legends 2010 and also the Battle of Britain airshow ...16 spitfires in the air at once !... and I'm feeling quite mellowed out at the moment (Probably something to with the fact the cake I tried to make....didn't look like it oughta...soggy biscuit any-one ?...and I'm sat here with the earphones on listening to Nashville Classics (Tex Ritter and the 'Deck of Cards'....I'm gonna start blubbing soon :( )on internet radio and am half way through a cheeky little bottle of Cyrpus Red wine.

Oh and dont worry about candles on the cake...the one that didn't cook like it should have....I aim to use a 100 watt lightbulb (considerably cheaper and reduces crowding on the cake top....dammit, if I used candles, I'd have some glider dude thermalling over it while I'm trying to blow all the candles out :)

Normal service should be resumed when I get my old 'new' PC back.

Thanks again guys 'n gals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back