George S. Patton....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

there was rumors that JFK survived but was mentally and physically impaired. he was seen several times sitting in a wheelchair on a yacht out at see in new England and the coast of FL. there were a couple of others who supposedly faked their deaths and were living in some obscure community away from the public eye....

and I agree there are nobodies who want to live forever in history....but those are lone gunmen or small groups that aren't associated large political/religious/military entities....

Yeah, even *if* Kennedy survived the attack, it would be extremely unlikely he had any quality of life.

The damage to his brain was pretty evident just by reviewing the film. Brady was a vegetable for life just with the minimal damage done to his brain by the .22 bullet that travelled along the interior of his skull when Reagan was attacked.

Yeah, even *if* Kennedy survived the attack, it would be extremely unlikely he had any quality of life.

The damage to his brain was pretty evident just by reviewing the film. Brady was a vegetable for life just with the minimal damage done to his brain by the .22 bullet that travelled along the interior of his skull when Reagan was attacked.

Agreed, I have an uncle who was a neurosurgeon and you may (or may not) be surprised at how little it can take to totally mess up a human brain if the damage is in the wrong spot. Also surprising is what you can survive (with minimum effect on life) with damage to your brain.

there was rumors that JFK survived but was mentally and physically impaired. he was seen several times sitting in a wheelchair on a yacht out at see in new England and the coast of FL. there were a couple of others who supposedly faked their deaths and were living in some obscure community away from the public eye....
I know that place:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back