German labour camp for Polish children (1942- 1945)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

v2

Captain
Nov 9, 2005
Cracow

Links to other language versions are at the end of the article.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting. My family immigrated to the US prior to the First War. My father's parents prospered and purchased a Farm in NJ in 1923. My father had told me his father wanted to sell the farm in the 30s and move back to Poland, my Grandmother said No. After reading this it makes me think my father and uncles may have ended in one of these camps had they returned.

Thank you for posting. My family immigrated to the US prior to the First War. My father's parents prospered and purchased a Farm in NJ in 1923. My father had told me his father wanted to sell the farm in the 30s and move back to Poland, my Grandmother said No. After reading this it makes me think my father and uncles may have ended in one of these camps had they returned.
Thank God for your grandmother's wisdom!

Murdering Poles -- and all other Slavic peoples -- was high on the list of Germany's war goals. Not as high as murdering Jews and Roma, but it was certainly high on the list.

Your grandmother was a fortune-teller, IMO ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back