Germany and their nuclear bomb...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry for posting that item. As I said, I have never ever read anything else by Mr. Irving or about Mr. Irving. I can across The Virus House back in the early 2000's, when I first went on-line. In all the forums I have been in and have visited, not once has his name come up. I'm not now sure exactly how I came upon The Virus House. It seemed interesting then but I can't really recall the story, as it's been at least 12 years since I read it and haven't looked at it since.

Chris

...The V-1 was not solely a "fixed launch" weapon and could have been used against Soviet targets, especially against troop/armor concentrations all along their collapsing eastern front.

IMHO not very productive idea. Looking the accuracy of air-launch the V-1s, one needed a target of size of England to have a fair chance of hitting it, troop/armor concentrations were much too small targets to have a realistic change of hitting it with an air-launched the V-1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back