Girls and Aircraft - Volume II (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIflyer,

I'm not sure how skilled she is as a mechanic, but boy, is she easy on the eyes...

Elvis,

There is something about aviation and the wild-west that kind of go hand-in-hand, at least if you're in the United States -- not sure what equivalent exists for the UK. Oh, and the woman in the picture has great curves

Now, let's be honest -- despite the heels: Most of us would be speechless for at least a few seconds before saying anything

She looks just like the drawing on the plane... and has great curves (both of them technically)

Now, how many guys here would want to be invited aboard that flight?

As awesome as she looks, I could still envision her asking her boyfriend or husband "does this make me look fat?" Though all guys reflexively respond "NO!", it would be honest this time...

Baby got back *does a bunch of record scratching sounds*

v2,

Now if the first thing you noticed was the MiG-15, and you happen to be male, I have some troubling news...

Graeme,

Sure the helicopter looks like a piece of junk, but with her who cares?

Last edited:
Elvis,

While I think the barbie doll is pretty stupid, I did have an idea revolving around building a remote-controlled aircraft with a gimbal-mounted webcam like device in the cockpit that would transmit to a head-set like an oculus rift. The idea would be that whatever the webcam picks up in the cockpit, the guy wearing the head-set would see (like being in the cockpit).

I never followed through with it because I'm monumentally lazy, and also don't know how to program all that well.

You want a rig like the FPV drone racing:
Wouldn't take too much to convert the visuals; they may not even be hard-wired in the drone so you could remove the camera and attach it to your model

Elvis,

She's actually quite striking

Why don't we have more pictures like these?

V2,

The second from right, the second from left, and the one on the right are the most attractive and I strongly suspect (for reasons I cannot explain) that the one on the left would probably be a lot of fun...

Nice...

She'd look great with or without lipstick...

Wow, that's a rack!

michaelmaltby,

Now, this is the kind of curvature a woman's body should have...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread