Girls and Aircraft - Volume II (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, last one today. This is really the pilot....

1540501961054.png

v2,

001.jpg

She's breathtaking

002.jpg

I'm not sure if I'd want to take her home to meet my mother, but there is a combination of class and beauty present

007.jpg

A natural, classic beauty

FLYBOYJ,

003.jpg

Indeed...

Elmas,

0004.jpg

While she shouldn't be wearing those kind of shoes while walking on an airplane, and stepping on a spot clearly marked "NO STEP", I gotta say she has a great body despite wearing a dress that looks like it'd belong more on a librarian or school-teacher.

005.jpg

She looks like a woman with attitude...

Graeme,

006.jpg

A special girl: Interested in aviation and obscure aircraft.
She should definitely make known her interests to her male peers -- she would be well received.

Elvis,

008.jpg

009.jpg

Classy lady...

0010.jpg

Wow...

Elvis,

1.jpg

We have pictures of women posing with cars in bathing suits -- why not aircraft?

2.jpg

Hepburn was actually a pretty impressive woman in her own right...

3.jpg

Embraer 135/145 right?

4.jpg

Older lady, but still definitely gorgeous...

WHOA! CHECK IT OUT!....A P-51A!

5.jpg
Yeah that's a good observation... I would have barely noticed (the woman kind of preoccupied my attention).

6.jpg

There's something to be said about living in the countryside...

Elizabeth L. Gardner WASP pilot during WWII Harlingen Army Air Field Texas.

7.jpg
She was genuinely beautiful...
8.jpg

That's a cool beach... I don't know of any beach where you can just fly in...

Graeme,

9Graeme.jpg

As I've said before, a woman who's an aviation buff and modeler is a special thing...

V2,

10V2.jpg

Gorgeous

Elvis,
View attachment 516237
Hepburn was actually a pretty impressive woman in her own right...
In the early 90's, I used to know a girl who looked just like her...but with a better body. o_O

Zipper 730 said:
View attachment 516243
That's a cool beach... I don't know of any beach where you can just fly in...
That's either a J-3 or an E-2. As long as the sand is fairly firm, ANY beach can be their landing strip.

Elvis

Last edited:
The model airplane the young lady is holding, sent in by Graeme, appears to be a fireball control line model on floats. It is just as remarkable as the lady, because the original fireball invented by Jim Walker in the very early 40s was the beginning of controlline model flying. Of course the lady is more beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back