Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems tieleader has found a girlfriend ( ).
...not sure If I already posted this one, but one more....for tieleader….
Thanks for the pixs guys!
BTW You're both invited to the wedding. A small affair on a lovely, secluded Hawaiian beach at dawn with warbirds continuously passing over head. I've hired a priest of Odin to perform the traditional Northman bonding ceremony followed up with the reception/luau at Pearl Harbor and...
Oh, who am I kidding. The only way the get attention of a girl like that is to be reincarnated as a millionaire fighter pilot with a least two Learjets (his and hers) and attributes that would make a Kentucky Derby winner envious.
And I'd have to cash in all of my karma points, past and future, to make that happen.

Last edited:
Here's an interesting one. According to the video......

Michelle "Widgie" Goodeve flies the oldest aeroplane in "The Tiger Boys" collection, CF-ANT, a 1935 Taylor E-2 Cub which was the very first Cub to arrive in Canada. Original owner, Andy McKinnon, tied his Cub down next to a barn and, during a sudden spring thaw, all the snow slid off the roof and flattened the poor little machine. But Andy hung on to the remains and eventually gave it to Tom Dietrich & his "Tiger Boys" group, based in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. They restored the little E-2 to as-good-as-new, original quality - including the single magneto, 40hp Continental Engine. The E-2 climbs & glides at 45 mph and cruises around 55mph! This was Michelle's first flight in the Cub and she seemed to enjoy herself. BTW: This aeroplane has NO brakes whatsoever! To view more "Eye Candy" videos - along with a wide variety of other content - go to our FREE online, Multi-Media Aviation Journal: www.whyfly.aero

This is my 2nd daughter, the only one who went with me to airports and air shows. She's a grannie now. Second photo, we found a B-36. Third photo- she actually reads the signs at the air shows. Fourth photo is high school and she used up all of my .44mag ammo that day. The shooting was occasioned by a friend who worked with the lady in back. They were in ANG and after three years they were to qualify that summer with the aircrew 5 shot .38. It appeared an attempt to eliminate the lady, as she had only fired the M-16 in basic and each previous year and had never fired any pistol.

"I know what you're thinking. Did I fire six shots or only five? Well,to tell you the truth in all this confusion I lost track myself. So there's one one question you have to ask yourself. Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread