Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The F-16SFW responding to the 1980 'Queen Kong attack
general_dynamics_f-16_sfw_swept_forward_wing.jpg

A guy I worked with in Oklahoma said he had a cousin that was an airline pilot. His cousin had said that he walked into the pilot's lounge at Tulsa and saw another airline pilot sitting there, looking quite dejected. He asked what was wrong and the other pilot replied, "They cancelled my flight! I fired up number one and all was Okay. I fired up number two and all was Okay. I fired up number three and all was Okay. Then I fired up number four and they had parked the food service truck too close and we sucked up one hundred and sixty seven chicken salad sandwiches."

Can you imagine cleaning 167 chicken salad sandwiches out of a jet engine? I have heard of chicken sh*t jobs but that would have been a chicken salad job that was just as bad if not worse.

A guy I worked with in Oklahoma said he had a cousin that was an airline pilot. His cousin had said that he walked into the pilot's lounge at Tulsa and saw another airline pilot sitting there, looking quite dejected. He asked what was wrong and the other pilot replied, "They cancelled my flight! I fired up number one and all was Okay. I fired up number two and all was Okay. I fired up number three and all was Okay. Then I fired up number four and they had parked the food service truck too close and we sucked up one hundred and sixty seven chicken salad sandwiches."

Can you imagine cleaning 167 chicken salad sandwiches out of a jet engine? I have heard of chicken sh*t jobs but that would have been a chicken salad job that was just as bad if not worse.
What, you never heard of how chicken nuggets are made...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back