Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some sort of booklet (or magazine) in French with a couple of photographs of this "giant airplane":
15774940132_fb7789927e_b.jpg

Check this photo stream. The original photo from ebay as in post # 5052 is there too.

There is some sort of booklet (or magazine) in French with a couple of photographs of this "giant airplane":

The Zeppelin-Staaken was quite an advanced aircraft at the time given it was fully enclosed and its layout matched that of conventional airliners years ahead in time. This and the model I posted a picture of above are part of a display at the Deutsches Technik Museum in Berlin. The engine is original, with a reproduction wing and engine bearers from the aircraft.

49475408887_6ef8f7bd60_b.jpg
Engine

Zeppelin-Staaken refers of course to the Zeppelin company, which had a manufacturing base for airships and aeroplanes at Staaken airfield west of Berlin. It's where all those enormous Riesenflugzeugen during the war were built.

This is the former administrative headquarters of Zeppelin-Staaken looking a bit sad now.

48590359907_bb56c2277a_b.jpg
Europe 368

This is Staaken airfield's former control tower.

48590359807_2dc77ddf67_b.jpg
Europe 371

Miss Lang was a beauty. Real classic. Hope she had fun doing the shoot.

And if a women should have destroyed my career, well... a person could have done a lot , lot worse.

View attachment 635034
Lady: OK guys, it's time to sleep. I'll sing a lullaby! *starts to shaking beds*

Soldier 1 (on top of beds): Slower, would you please?

Sgt: huh? ... nothing!

Soldier 2 (right bottom corner) : I wanna dance!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back