Girls and Aircraft - Volume II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone suggesting that G&A Vol.2 is like Vol.1 [Which I never got pleasure of seeing} most likely thinks the girls should be wearing head to toe shower curtains [Burqas].
Here's "volume 1", it was closed because some people kept breaking the rules.

I noticed that many photos were Xed out. Adler said something about links to fetish sites. I guess I'm glad that I didn't read every page of Volume one. This volume has a greater variety since the past one seemed to be all military.

It's a wonder that she didn't kill herself and everyone else with that smoke. Now we know where the Russians got the idea in Ukraine.

I noticed that many photos were Xed out. Adler said something about links to fetish sites. I guess I'm glad that I didn't read every page of Volume one. This volume has a greater variety since the past one seemed to be all military.
The broken images are ones that were linked to other sites and no longer work, the pourne links and/or unacceptable images were completely removed by the Mods and in most cases, the clown that posted it.

At the end of the 1940s Marilyn "Lyn" Grover Heard Alexander worked as a fixed-wing flight instructor before earning her helicopter rating Dec. 1, 1947 at Bell Helicopter. She was Bell's first ever factory-trained female helicopter pilot. A prudent Lyn is seated here on the NX131B, an early 47B equipped with that not very reassuring open top cockpit canopy. Turned into an agricultural B-3 model, this aircraft ended its days in Canada.

Photo: Bell Aircraft Corporation Photographic Department.

Wow. You did not lie. That is one pretty woman i easily could have lost my heart to. She would have given it back being nurse and all. But you get the drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread