Glad I found y'all

Jug=god

Recruit
1
0
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Hey guys. My name is Dan and I've been a complete WWII aircraft addict since my uncle taught me how to build models in the late 60s.

I've had a lot of experience with table top air games. I started out playing Air War back in the day. And now helping out as a developer on the Fighting Wings series.

I knew there had to be a good group devoted to WWII a/c out there somewhere. I'm very pleased to have found the group.
 
Hallo Dan,

Welcome to the forum.Glad to read you here.Stay with us longer and don't be one-post guy.Greetings from Poland.:D
 
Hi Dan. Welcome to the forum.
 
G'day Dan, welcome to the forum mate!:D
 
In the words of Sir David Frost " Hello Good Evening Welcome"

Greetings from the Rainy Island Kingdom!!
 
Welcome to the forum!
Greetings from Portugal!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back