Gnomey's Sig Uploads

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The last one is still the best. Though the shadow of the Concorde is too far from her.Get the distance ratio like Marcel did.

I'd agree Wojtek, I have moved it closer on this next version, just playing around find out what looks best.

Also attached is an old work in progress that I won't use...

Attachments

• Concorde MK1 No Border.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Concorde MK1.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Ta-152 JG301.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 79
Just Bevel and Emboss with a drop shadow, not particularly happy with it but wasn't going to use it.

Here is a similar vein to the current ones but with my current signature picture as the basis (fairly roughly done).

Attachments

• Concordes.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 72
I think the Emboss effect is too highlighted.Get different ratio and also try to use different direction of light.
The last one is not good I'm afraid.These Concordes are of poor quality.I would use an eraser with smooth effect on edges, than the magic wanad or the background eraser.

If you blur the shadows a little more, the effect becomes much more subtle. Als make the canvas a little bigger, so the shadows are not cut off at the edges. it only needs a few pixels

Users who are viewing this thread