lesofprimus' siggy - in memoriam

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
120,278
38,792
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Location
Poland
Dan_siggy_new5.jpg
 
Would it be nice to take a screenshot from his movie (see GrauGeist GrauGeist 's post) to use in his siggy?


I'm not sure if it is a good idea. I have used his siggy that was set as the last one. It has a good quality although is not too large and fits the photo of him. The screen shots from the movie may be off the required quality judging by the wmf file type. And which one could be used?
 
I'm not sure if it is a good idea. I have used his siggy that was set as the last one. It has a good quality although is not too large and fits the photo of him. The screen shots from the movie may be off the required quality judging by the wmf file type. And which one could be used?
It was just a thought. The current one is fine though.
 
That was a great idea, Marcel as Dan really liked those Bf109 skins.

I do agree with Wojtek, though, a screen capture would not have good quality.

The memorial Sig on the otherhand, is perfect and perhaps it's just my imagination, but it looks like his flight is heading west. :salute:
 
I liked his banjo a.h.. if I remember correctly.
 
Yep .. I like the avatar too. Each time I have a look at it I'm laughing. Initially I wanted to make the standard blue "In Memoriam" one and replace it with the new pic. But it may be a good idea to leave it as it is. What do you think?
 
I agree 100% for keeping Dan's banjo avatar.

If there was ever an avatar that beat my legendary beer girls avatar, his was it!
Yeah, what happened to your german girls?
 
My lovely ladies were deemed "inapropiate" during the forum upgrades several years back, so they had to be retired. :(
Hmmm, pitty.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back