Going AWOL (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm back and running on one eye. Missed a heck of a weekend to shoot photos but there will be more. I did get a few at the Natural Tunnel again. I think I'm starting to wear that local out. Once I get my right eye back in operating order I will be able to function again. I will post a few photos shortly.:thumbright:

Two of my friends whom I have sat for before are leaving for Daytona Florida tomorrow for the Allied Services Reunion. It's suppose to be a rather large shindig. Lori does all the computer work for the group that puts on the reunion and one of their friends in the group has cancer and they want to go down and see him. I have to baby sit Jake and Elwood, their cats. Be back Sunday or Monday I hope.

Ok, I have to baby sit Jake and Ellwood again starting Saturday and ending sometime next weekend so it may be a week before the airshow photos get posted. Man it has been a year since the last time.:)

Derek, I apologize for not getting back sooner and warning you about the show. Chris, what is SCMODS?:dontknow: Folks, I had a blast yesterday and got to fly, I mean actually fly, feet on the rudder pedals, stick in hand fly and I didn't crash!:headbang: :cool: I will post photos when I get back from babysitting the cats ( Jake and Ellwood). Everyone have a good week and I will see you when I get back.:thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back