Good question...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sad thing is, she will graduate, marry someone with money and pump out a new generation of numbnuts. What I find most cruel in life is that stupid people are so oblivious to their status, they are typically very happy. :sad3:

Man, she was working hard to make something out of that! Notice how she started by restating the question (loosely). Old trick that is used to give you more time to think up a decent answer. Evidently, it wasn't enough.

I had heard they gave her another shot at it.

As for her being thick. Hey, it's a beauty contest. She just spent the last 18 or so years practicing at being good looking, not smart. If that were an SAT Test, then she's in trouble. But she's only going to end up reading the news at some podunk TV Station in the middle of nowhere anyway. So what does she have between the ears anyway?

Man, she was working hard to make something out of that! Notice how she started by restating the question (loosely). Old trick that is used to give you more time to think up a decent answer. Evidently, it wasn't enough.

I had heard they gave her another shot at it.

As for her being thick. Hey, it's a beauty contest. She just spent the last 18 or so years practicing at being good looking, not smart. If that were an SAT Test, then she's in trouble. But she's only going to end up reading the news at some podunk TV Station in the middle of nowhere anyway. So what does she have between the ears anyway?

I didn't realize it was a big news item. I saw it all over the news when I came home last night. Now I'm feeling bad for this girl. She's only 18 too. Besides, nobody thinks the participants in beauty contests are actually geniuses.

I didn't realize it was a big news item. I saw it all over the news when I came home last night. Now I'm feeling bad for this girl. She's only 18 too. Besides, nobody thinks the participants in beauty contests are actually geniuses.

Feel bad for her too. There's no need to ridicule an 18 year old, regardless of how we might feel about beauty contests. It's all over the internet, cable, everywhere. That's the age we live in. :(

Dont take me wrong but when it comes to something like this and celebrities it comes with the territory. You have to be prepared to take this ****.

If you dont like it, then dont get in the lime light.

Dont take me wrong but when it comes to something like this and celebrities it comes with the territory. You have to be prepared to take this ****.

If you dont like it, then dont get in the lime light.

True. If you can't stand the heat, don't screw up the question. Or something like that.

saw the video on a news program. after she bungled the question they gave her another oppurtunity to answer it the next day. And by the way she answered it, it looked like she already had the written the answer down on a piece of paper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back