Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You´re right, they have it displayed in Kbely. Where have you been back then- only in Prague? I think so, one weeks is not enough to go somewhere elso too...
And do the Czech girls and Czech beer play any role in your opinion?8)I was in Prague on business but I got a chance to do a lot of sightseeing and walking around the city. You're absolutely right: one week is not enough! I've traveled all over Europe and if I had to choose one city to live in it would be Praha!
And do the Czech girls and Czech beer play any role in your opinion?8)
Of course if a pretty lady had snuggled up to me with a couple of beers I would have fulfilled my ambassadorial duties to the best of my ability.![]()
Try a Polikarpov I-16 or Bv 246...![]()