Group build icons

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, Wojtek. I am still willing to help at any time in the future if needed. Looks like Bill is as well. I appreciate all the mods and volunteers and what they do to make this site possible and as helpful as it is.

Have a great day!
Andy

great work guys !

can i throw a question in.

how about using either bobbysock's or Drgondog's dad's P-51's as an icon, we have profiles of both ?

just asking !

Nothing. I've started to add the icons to those who participated in the GBs. Please give me some time as I have to make sure I'm getting the proper icon matched with the person. I'm half-way through #13. I still need to find and make an icon for #14. Please, be patient. Thanks everyone for hanging around.

One bit of problem I'm having is that those members who don't have a siggy pic, I'm not able to load an icon onto your post. I'm gonna check with the other Mods and see what the problem might be.

Judging from the sister icon thread, looks like some of you guys have been working real hard to being about these little fellows. Thanks for all your time and effort folks, it really is appreciated and those icons, there all looking great and it's going to be good to get it all up to date.

Paul, your penance is to eat a pound of turkey bacon and wash it down with a case of Bud. :)

There are a few members who won but still not able to place an icon on their siggy. Very curious.

Noooo!!!
Please, I'll knee walk broken glass, watch Pearl Harbor on a continous 24 hour loop,
Just not Turkey bacon and Budwiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back