Group build icons

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

meatloaf109

1st Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2012
north carolina
I was wondering when I will get the icons under my siggy. My first participation was in the #13 G.B., almost a year ago.
Just curious.

Aye same, but I'll just post under my sig for now which ones I've been in, in typing format so I don't forget :D hehe Wojtek has been busy so thats why he hasn't had time to do them yet. Its sometimes challenging when your doing art in free time. He will get to them :)

We could make new ones? just a thought

Excited that Njaco is taking the time to do the icons. Looking forward to putting the "Aircraft of the Aces" icon on my signature when he's able to get to it. It's the only GB I've been able to do thus far. I'm hoping to jump in on the heavy hitters, though.

I can get the icons but I can't do the fonts like Wurger. I think I posted icons for 6 or 7 GBs so far that have been missed.

Most of us are proud of our participation in the GBs, so its nice to have those build participation badges at some point.

For me kinda makes me less of a stirrer in this place.....

Yeah.
I have some G.B. Icons attatched to my siggy that I haven't earned. I thank the mods that put them there, (Probably just to make me feel special) but I would like the ones I have actually participated in. It is just one of those things; Dingus's that represent the participation in a GB are special. It is a silly thing, but I joined the forum and participated in the GB's in part, to have those silly icons attatched to my signature. I saw all the others in the past with many, and I wanted some myself. I can understand that there are real-life issues that overtake things on this forum, but, if it is too much, then let someone else take over and get them done. It is going on better than a year now.
O.K., now I will stop.
Just sayin'!

I spent some time working on adding lettering to njaco's Carrier icon. If you guys like the result, I can do the rest.
carrier05 lettering.jpg

Funny, I did the same....
Looks like he's accumulating volunteers.

Bill

Attachments

• carrier.jpg
    carrier.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 180
No need to defer. I like the one you did as well. His choice to have one do them or spread them around. I asked only because it's do models, or sleep in front of the telly with my puter in my lap. I've done the Carrier, the favorite and the foreign service ones he had in the thread. So we shall see what gells. Cheers.

It has sadly dragged on a bit longer than anyone would have liked, we must be patient, I have started a list on just what we need to achieve to catch up on winners, placings, participants and members choice.

So if we have volunteers to help with creating these icons, speak up and let's see what we can do, I'm sure Wojtek whom started this process would gladly like to share this workload in an already heavy life workload.....what say you my friend! :D

Thanks guys!
I am fully cognisent of "real life" stuff. And I do appreciate the work load of the Mods.
Just wanted that on record.
Great Carrier bulid icon, although Terry might not agree!

I've just attached these Njaco's GB icons with the text added. You can find them in the GB Icons Database locked thread.

This is what I have done with what was on the thread.

AH, but now I see you have it under control.......... cool

Attachments

• favorite.jpg
    favorite.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 182
  • favorite1.jpg
    favorite1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 173
  • favorite2.jpg
    favorite2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 175
  • favorite3.jpg