Hand Painted Cessna 150

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
Cessna 150 by ~Jandreau on deviantART

ok, I have only one picture, because my comp's ating up, it's about time I re-format it.

but anyways, this here's a 1/48 scale Minicraft Cessna 150 I JUST got this yesterday. this is a gift for the man who took me up in his Cessna 150. I'm not sure if he knows it yet, but I plan on giving it to him this coming Monday. x)

this is ALL hand painted except for the white; that was spray painted XD but yea, I had enough reference pictures, so I painted and modified this Cessna 150 to look like his plane. I'm sure he'll love it x3 I only wish it was more perfect

oh, I know, I tried using Masking tape, but it would take too much time, and I had a deadline. plus those things that connect from the fuselage to the wings were in the way, and I was afraid of breaking them >_<

but thanks, Wojtek

and call me ROb if ya'd like ;)

Robert... Uh I mean, Trebor... your pilot will be appreciative.

What Wurger was trying to tell you is that taking some time with the details is an indicator of the appreciation that you must have for this pilot taking you up in his plane. His time. His attention to you. $8/gallon fuel. Etc.

Looks fairly good. But you did this in a day?

Robert... Uh I mean, Trebor... your pilot will be appreciative.

What Wurger was trying to tell you is that taking some time with the details is an indicator of the appreciation that you must have for this pilot taking you up in his plane. His time. His attention to you. $8/gallon fuel. Etc.

Looks fairly good. But you did this in a day?

yea, I did do this in a day. I tried to be as detailed and neat as I could, but the damned item was on back order. I didn't recieve it until Friday. I started on it right away. I now realize that I coulda worked on it a lil more. but it's too late, now.

oh, I know, I tried using Masking tape, but it would take too much time, and I had a deadline. plus those things that connect from the fuselage to the wings were in the way, and I was afraid of breaking them >_<

but thanks, Wojtek

and call me ROb if ya'd like ;)

Hallo Rob, :D :D ;)

I understand you.It was just for future and I agree with Matt308's opinoion , exactly I meant that.You see now how important planning of a build is.Could you tell me if these wings halves were attached to the fuselage separately or whole the wing was attached to the top of the fuselage.If these wing or its halves were attached in that way I thought you could have painted the wing and the fuselage singly.It would make the green pattern painting easier, wouldn't it?

usually, I put the whole thing together and THEN paint it. of course I put masking tape on the windows. I wasn't even thinking about that >_< *headdesk* I can only hope he'll like it.

thank you, guys! *big hugs to you all* hey, I'm an affectionate guy XD straight tho, just affectionate LOL

heh by the way, Matt James Dolittle was 13 when he saw his first airshow and got hooked on aviation. so there's no age limit, dude ;)

in your PM you sent me, you made it sound like there was some sort of age limit. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back