Sep 4, 2007 #1 Hot Space Tech Sergeant 2,168 0 Joined Jan 22, 2004 Location Bournemouth, UK Website www.southernparanormal.com Have a great day folks 8)
Sep 4, 2007 #2 Konigstiger205 Staff Sergeant 847 1 Joined Mar 20, 2007 Location Bucharest Happy Birthday boys!...now where's that beer?
Sep 4, 2007 #3 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Happy Birthday...... Did you know bf109_g is only eighteen ? Charles
Sep 4, 2007 #4 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Lots of youngsters on this forum. Happy Bday!
Sep 4, 2007 #5 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Happy Birthday. Ill drink a beer with you in thought my friend.
Sep 4, 2007 #6 Bf109_g Senior Airman 634 1 Joined Aug 11, 2006 Location New Zealand Hi guys. Thanks! ^_^ Well, my party was awesome; went to a pub, had shandy (beer + lemonade) and a lemonade, shouted everyone, now I am $70 down, and we had a desert night at my aunty's place afterwards. Now, any of you guys got any ideas for my twenty-first birthday? Cheers, James/Bf109_g
Hi guys. Thanks! ^_^ Well, my party was awesome; went to a pub, had shandy (beer + lemonade) and a lemonade, shouted everyone, now I am $70 down, and we had a desert night at my aunty's place afterwards. Now, any of you guys got any ideas for my twenty-first birthday? Cheers, James/Bf109_g
Sep 4, 2007 #7 v2 Major 9,535 13,056 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow Happy Birthday to You Bf109_g!!!
Sep 6, 2007 #8 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria happy birthday d00d. Enjoy your 18th befor you get too far ahead of yourself mate I got my 18th soon I doubt I'll be able to walk home at all when I finish having a good time with some mates.
happy birthday d00d. Enjoy your 18th befor you get too far ahead of yourself mate I got my 18th soon I doubt I'll be able to walk home at all when I finish having a good time with some mates.
Sep 7, 2007 #9 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia thats what they are all about. Mine isn't due for another 2 years yet