HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vikingBerserker

Lieutenant General
Apr 10, 2009
South Carolina
I am REALLY hoping I am not wrong on this but I am pretty D*m sure your Birthday falls on Feb 29th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

If I am wrong, Ooooops..................................

Yep, you're right David - I'm one of those relatively rare individuals who really ****'s up any 'official' (especially Government) calendar listings and, in theory, could get away with loads of things, due to the date of birth, and the number of birthdays I've officially had.
In that respect, i love it - anything to make life difficult for d***heads suits me !

Thanks very much to all for the good wishes.

Happy, though belated, birthday Terry. I'm sorry I missed it earlier my friend. So if you take the number of years you've been around, divide by 4, we should have your actual age right? :)

Not in the UK - 17 is the minimum age to apply for a driver provisional licence, for a car (bikes can be at 16, up to a certain engine size) valid if accompanied by a licenced driver, who must accompany a provisional licence holder, when driving, until he/she has passed the MoT Driving Test, theory and practical, and obtained a 'full' licence.
But on the other hand, next year I can apply for a free bus pass !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back