Dec 11, 2008 #61 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,716 39,996 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... RabidAlien said: You could probably just mount that puppy straight on the wall, and tell everyone its "modern art". Might even get some offers for it, if you're lucky. Click to expand... Why would I get offers for it....I've got Sky+ with 100+ channels.....
RabidAlien said: You could probably just mount that puppy straight on the wall, and tell everyone its "modern art". Might even get some offers for it, if you're lucky. Click to expand... Why would I get offers for it....I've got Sky+ with 100+ channels.....
Dec 11, 2008 #62 Messy1 Master Sergeant 2,517 31 Joined Nov 21, 2007 Location Ankeny, Iowa Njaco said: Its not gonna get all the channels and you have to move it to the best spot. I'm trying to see if other material besides coathangers might have a better reception. But it still is better than the store-bought crap that I got. Click to expand... Would a thick aluminum wire of some type receive signals better than a coat hanger?
Njaco said: Its not gonna get all the channels and you have to move it to the best spot. I'm trying to see if other material besides coathangers might have a better reception. But it still is better than the store-bought crap that I got. Click to expand... Would a thick aluminum wire of some type receive signals better than a coat hanger?
Dec 11, 2008 #63 Messy1 Master Sergeant 2,517 31 Joined Nov 21, 2007 Location Ankeny, Iowa Love the new siggy picture Lucky!
Dec 11, 2008 #64 timshatz Chief Master Sergeant 3,912 26 Joined Mar 29, 2006 Location Phila, Pa Messy1 said: Love the new siggy picture Lucky! Click to expand... Yeah, it is pretty cool, ain't it.
Dec 11, 2008 #65 Messy1 Master Sergeant 2,517 31 Joined Nov 21, 2007 Location Ankeny, Iowa Definitely is!
Dec 11, 2008 #66 F fly boy Staff Sergeant 842 2 Joined Jan 16, 2008 it's all going digital in feb and you can get a converter box just remember to do it fast