Dec 22, 2022 #1 horseUSA Administrator Staff Admin Mod 3,249 643 Joined Mar 10, 2003 Location Florida, USA Website ww2aircraft.net
Dec 22, 2022 #2 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Cute lil fella.
Dec 22, 2022 #3 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,536 26,869 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Dang - I suppose it climbed up the main gear, but that's not something I'd like to see creeping around while in flight!
Dang - I suppose it climbed up the main gear, but that's not something I'd like to see creeping around while in flight!
Dec 22, 2022 #5 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,953 21,940 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Putin caught fleeing Russia.
Dec 22, 2022 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,887 11,622 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com New meaning to legless passengers…
Dec 22, 2022 #7 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Worse than putting a tiger in your tank.
Dec 22, 2022 #8 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Hey they should make a movie about that. Snakes on a Plane. Yeah that's it!
Dec 22, 2022 #9 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Crimea_River said: Hey they should make a movie about that. Snakes on a Plane. Yeah that's it! Click to expand... Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
Crimea_River said: Hey they should make a movie about that. Snakes on a Plane. Yeah that's it! Click to expand... Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
Dec 23, 2022 #10 buffnut453 Captain 8,666 15,304 Joined Jul 25, 2007 Location Shropshire, England He put up quite a fight. Wonder if he wrapped himself around some structural component inside the wing.
He put up quite a fight. Wonder if he wrapped himself around some structural component inside the wing.
Dec 23, 2022 #11 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas horseUSA said: Click to expand... Freakin' stowaways. Pay your money and get a seat already.
Dec 23, 2022 #12 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas DBII said: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking. Click to expand...