Hello all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

phoenix7187

Airman
Jan 25, 2007
ohio
My name is stan and I am from the state of ohio. my interest are scale model aircraft, WWII the luftwaffe in particular, and I also fly high power rockets. basically I have about every book I can get my hand on that deal with WWII aircraft and for what ever reason still can't find answers to all my questions. So you'll find me picking all your brains for info. A quick scan of some of the threads seems to indcate most of you know more than I do at this point.

Hello Stan, Welcome to the forum. As I've come to realize too many times, it's great to have all those books (I have collected over 200 in the past 35 years) but now which one has that one particular paragraph or quote you are trying to find. It can be very aggravating at times.

Oh yeah, moving is a pain in the a-- too!

Greetings Stan and G'day from Brisbane Queensland Australia. I suffer the same problem as you Stan. Too many Books no enough time in day to read them or store them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back