Hello all!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Apr 28, 2008
Ohio
Greetings, fellow warbird lovers!

If any of y'all are familiar with Sim-Outhouse - Combat Flight Center - Sim-Outhouse and are part of that forum, you will know me by my other titles... DauntlessDriver546.... or "Spinner-Boy," or "Mr. Hollywood"... :D

Anyway, I wanted to talk about the REAL planes as well as the virtual ones. I am a college student at Kent State University, and I have had a love affair with warbirds since I was a young teen, maybe earlier. I do not wanna brag, but I have studied World War II aircraft and a lot of other eras of aviation with great interest, I subscribe to Flight Journal... la dee da... I have well over 400 collected books, magazines, authentic literature... and I love it!

At any rate, when I talk to other people about warbirds, I get a cold shoulder. I hope that I can share my passion for warbirds with all of you here. I am sure I will enjoy checkin' the forums!

About me... I am training to be a pilot... nothing really big, although my dream is to get rated for the P-51 Mustang... now, if y'all think that I'm "just another Mustangs-only person," 'tis not true. I believe the best fighter of World War II was the Focke-Wulf 190D, but that's not for this time... I enjoy flying Combat Flight Simulator 2, and I highly recommend this game to anyone interested in such things.

I would love to get involved with the actual maintenance and flying of warbirds... if you have any leads or whatever, let me know... I have nothing to bring to the table but a willing heart and a strong hand! :oops:

I hope this will let you all get a good idea of who I am!

DD

Well, first of all WELCOME matey! Second, getting a cold shoulder here for talking about real birds, not very likely...
Things can get "stressed up" sometimes, you'll only have to worry about an occasional bruised lip, black eye, dislocated jaw and other minor injuries...
I'm sure that you'll dod just fine....

Watch out Njaco though, if he doesn't get the attention that he wants, he start ho hump legs, which many here have suffered the unpleasant surprise of...

Thorlifter, Mr T....is a unique case on his own....

Lesofprimus...."Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me"....whoever said that has never been the target of LP's verbal abuse, he's taking it and changed it into an artform of never before seen quality and severity, when it comes to foul language.... asbestos suite and bullet proof west recommended....

ccheese....is da smooth talker of this forum....

FLYBOYJ...has a tounge with more sarcasm sharper than a Samurai sword, better stay in his good book...

Adler, treat him good or he'll show you his belly dancing qualities....a sight that few people has recovered from.

The Diggers and Kiwis on this forum are alright I guess, as long as they stay in their corner....which, for some bl**dy odd reason they never do..

I could tell you alot more about the interns of this forum, no names, but I won't...I want to have at least have SOME fun watching you scream for mummy and run for cover....

May you rest in peace...

Hell lucky you didnt have to scare the guy off that fast:D welcome to the playground DD. And dont be scared we had lucky fixed when njaco went into heat:lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT was NOT why I went to the vetdoctor....TO bit me and I wanted to make sure that I didn't catch anything, so I went to get a shot for rabies and what not...

Welcome to the forum. Oh and contrary to what Lucky has stated I do not belly dance. He is just pissed off because I am heterosexual and therefore am not into him.

Sorry Lucky I will not go on a date with you! You will just have to get over it!

Welcome to the forum. Oh and contrary to what Lucky has stated I do not belly dance. He is just pissed off because I am heterosexual and therefore am not into him.

Sorry Lucky I will not go on a date with you! You will just have to get over it!

I'm a what now!? :shock: "Someone" sent me a copy of you practicing your skipping, jumping, shaking and what not....didn't get that far before my player spit the DVD out, almost cutting my foot off, and never worked again....had to buy a new TV as well....

I think that it was you that went off in huff, when you you commented on a hot "bird" and I thoght that she was just "naah, she's ok"...when you asked for my opinion.... "my" kinda woman you can find in the "Breaking News" thread....Son!

Therefore, we're back to this old Queen stuff again.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a what now!? :shock: "Someone" sent me a copy of you practicing your skipping, jumping, shaking and what not....didn't get that far before my player spit the DVD out, almost cutting my foot off, and never worked again....had to buy a new TV as well....

I think that it was you that went off in huff, when you you commented on a hot "bird" and I thoght that she was just "naah, she's ok"...when you asked for my opinion.... "my" kinda woman you can find in the "Breaking News" thread....Son!

Therefore, we're back to this old Queen stuff again.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quit lying now!

How many times have I had to close your Gorgous Men in Leather Thread??

Just because you're a MOD doesn't give you the right to run your BDSM thread in a "members only" mode....Njaco, TO, Mr T and others have complained....not that it bothers me...each to their own I say....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second word since August last year is stretching it a bit, just because I don't have internet regularly here in SA doesn't mean I don't speak and at least when I do I make sense unlike the bumbling Swede living in Wegieland... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back