Hello all!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool! I didn't know I could start a fight with my first post! And I get a ringside seat! TOO COOL! ROFL

Ringside seat my butt. Get your newbie ars in the ring kid! :twisted:

Just messing with ya DD. This is how these threads go. Lucky makes a remark, then someone outs Lucky (for the millionth time), then he gets his pink mini in a wad, yadda yadda yadda. :)

Hell lucky you didnt have to scare the guy off that fast:D welcome to the playground DD. And dont be scared we had lucky fixed when njaco went into heat:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK now let's stop the BSing for a moment and explain to the newbie what really happened at the Vets office. Lucky and Njaco were sitting there next to their masters when Njaco turns to Lucky and asks why he's at the Vets? Lucky said "When my master finally got home last night I was so happy to see him I forgot myself and started to hump his leg. Now he's having me fixed. What about you Njaco, why are you here?" Njaco replied " Well, I was lounging out on the nice cool marble floor in the bathroom when my master came in to take a bath. She stripped down and was bent over the tub adjusting the water and I couldn't resist that sight so I tried to give it to her doggie style." "Oh!" Said Lucky, "So you're getting fixed too huh?" "No, no" responded Njaco "just getting my nails trimmed." :lol:

WTF!!! I leave you guys for a few hours and all hell breaks loose!! And you have memories like a collander!

Lucky, you tried to hump my leg but it had a headache. But thats ok. DD, don't get scared by Lucky. He just found a found a previously unknown use for sheep...WOOL!

Of course, we tolerate him because........

Attachments

• funny-pictures-owls-twisted-head.jpg
    funny-pictures-owls-twisted-head.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 48
If ya didn't know better, you'd think we didn't like Lucky. But he's the red headed step inbred retarted bi-sexual pennyless homeless male stripper brother that we all love.

Ringside seat my butt. Get your newbie ars in the ring kid! :twisted:

Just messing with ya DD. This is how these threads go. Lucky makes a remark, then someone outs Lucky (for the millionth time), then he gets his pink mini in a wad, yadda yadda yadda. :)
1: It wasn't my mini.....
2: It's baby blue....
3: You didn't talk to me for two weeks, since you realized it fitted me better than you and that I have better looking legs....

OK now let's stop the BSing for a moment and explain to the newbie what really happened at the Vets office. Lucky and Njaco were sitting there next to their masters when Njaco turns to Lucky and asks why he's at the Vets? Lucky said "When my master finally got home last night I was so happy to see him I forgot myself and started to hump his leg. Now he's having me fixed. What about you Njaco, why are you here?" Njaco replied " Well, I was lounging out on the nice cool marble floor in the bathroom when my master came in to take a bath. She stripped down and was bent over the tub adjusting the water and I couldn't resist that sight so I tried to give it to her doggie style." "Oh!" Said Lucky, "So you're getting fixed too huh?" "No, no" responded Njaco "just getting my nails trimmed." :lol:

1: "His" leg....? This is the usual misinterpretation....some never listen and learn! I'm not gonna go into details here since this is a open family friendly forum...but I can asure that it's NO "he" or "his" except me in it....:lol:

2: This is another one of those fabricated fiction or fairy tales that's floating around....NOWHERE does it say that she's waayyy past best before date, never shaves or keep "itself" in a good presentable state... When this "thing" is out and about, you think it's a total solareclipse....
It doesn't say either that the last time she actually "got lucky", Richard Nixon was still President....and she was much better looking! :lol:

If ya didn't know better, you'd think we didn't like Lucky. But he's the red headed step inbred retarted bi-sexual pennyless homeless male stripper brother that we all love.
The only thing that you managed to get right there is that I'm male....I'll give you a chance to correct your mistake....:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..has anyone seen the Dauntless man ? I thought I just saw him heading for the doors in a hurry...

Welcome mate! If ya can handle the preceeding tripe, you're practically furnuiture... :)

3: You didn't talk to me for two weeks, since you realized it fitted me better than you and that I have better looking legs....

Well :oops: you may be right about that......

The only thing that you managed to get right there is that I'm male....I'll give you a chance to correct your mistake....:lol:

Sorry, I must have mis-typed. I meant your the blonde headed, sheep loving, raging homo-sexual, minimum wage earning, cardboard box living, jockey underwear model brother that we all love. :lol:

Sorry, I must have mis-typed. I meant your the blonde headed, sheep loving, raging homo-sexual, minimum wage earning, cardboard box living, jockey underwear model brother that we all love. :lol:
:shock: You seem to confuse me with some of your other friends "brother", but being the nice bloke that I am, I won't hold it against you....
I've seen pics of you, on your hit and run visits to Edinburgh, coming out from a couple of wellknown pickup joints...Dirty Dick and Bad Ass.... For the right sum I might be willing to sell them to you...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back