May 26, 2012 #21 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Welcome aboard Chris!
May 28, 2012 Thread starter #22 s1chris Staff Sergeant 781 121 Joined Dec 10, 2011 Location England Howdy to you both as well! May be a stupid question, but where would it be best for me to post pics of my ww2 aircraft relics (photograph section?) ? I guess somebody may be interested in the history of the pieces I have. Cheers Chris
Howdy to you both as well! May be a stupid question, but where would it be best for me to post pics of my ww2 aircraft relics (photograph section?) ? I guess somebody may be interested in the history of the pieces I have. Cheers Chris
May 28, 2012 #23 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Either in the aviation or technical section would be just fine. Welcome!