Sep 9, 2024 #1 Checkertail20 Airman 1st Class 235 259 Joined Aug 14, 2024 Just wanted to introduce myself and look to discussing the air war during World War 2.
Sep 9, 2024 #2 fubar57 General 37,503 27,282 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Welcome. I'm just here for the show and buffet
Sep 9, 2024 #3 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,955 21,943 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Hi and welcome. I came for the intellectual conversation. I just don't understand any of it.
Sep 10, 2024 #4 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,321 Joined Mar 26, 2007 I just took the wrong turnabout and got lost here. Welcome!
Sep 10, 2024 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Welcome.
Sep 10, 2024 #7 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Welcome aboard. Still trying to figure out why I'm here.
Sep 10, 2024 #8 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Welcome.
Sep 10, 2024 #9 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas Hiya Checkers, and welcome. I've always loved the checkerboard motif, still wear it on my shoes today.
Hiya Checkers, and welcome. I've always loved the checkerboard motif, still wear it on my shoes today.
Sep 10, 2024 Thread starter #10 Checkertail20 Airman 1st Class 235 259 Joined Aug 14, 2024 Thanks for all the replies.
Sep 10, 2024 #11 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Yeah I stumbled in the door in 2009, haven't been able to find the way out!