Hello from Atlanta

chris ballance

Airman 1st Class
151
145
Joined
Jul 21, 2022
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading forum post for over a year, but just joined. I'm a mechanical engineer interested ww2 engines, aircraft, and operations. My grandfather was a PB4Y flight engineer in WW2 who was heavily involved in the transition to carrier jet aviation after the war and I grew up on those stories. I have a lot questions, and hopefully one day will be able to contribute.
 
Hello, my stepfather grew up in the city and has a funny story about landing a F-86 at Christmas on the Grumman runway on Long Island after getting lost in weather and almost running out of gas on a cross country flight.
 
Welcome
 
Welcome.
 
Welcome.
 
Thanks for the welcome, Hope you guys are have started the weekend off well.
 
Last edited:
Welcome!!!
 
Welcome from south Louisiana.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back